You are here
Super Junction MOSFET Market Opportunities To Reach $2.20 Billion By 2020
The global Super Junction MOSFET market report, a culmination of extensive primary and secondary research, provides the current size of the global market in terms of revenue; and forecasts for the duration from 2013 to 2020.
According to the new market research report "Super Junction Mosfet Market by FAB Technology (Multiple-Epitaxy, Deep-Trench), Packaging Technology Material (Substrate, Transition Layer, Electrode), Application (Power Supply, Display, Lighting, EV/HEV, Industrial) & by Geography- Global Trends & Forecasts to 2013 - 2020", the SJ-MOSFET market is projected to cross $2.20 Billion by 2020, growing at a high CAGR from 2013 to 2020.
The last decade witnessed a well-paced transformation in the MOSFET market. The difficulties identified in MOSFET market like higher sub threshold conductor, increased gate-oxide leakage, increased junction leakage, lower output resistance, and lower process variations brought into market new types of MOSFETS, super junction MOSFET is one of them. Many SJ-MOSFET manufacturing companies have hit the market in producing a reliable and flexible device. All these developments have created demand for better and more stable technology to be used in production.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1326144
The characteristics and features of SJ-MOSFET’s like reliability, high performance, high switching frequency, low heat dissipation and low power consumptions are serving to incorporate in different application verticals. Key manufacturing technology like Deep-Trench has been introduced in the market and is likely to allow widespread adoption of SJ-MOSFET by different key manufacturers.
The SJ-MOSFET market is segmented into five categories that include packaging technology, materials, fabrication technology, application, and geography. This report divides the overall market into four main geographical segments, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW. APAC currently contributes highest in the market growth as compared to the other regions.
The leading companies in the SJ-MOSFET market covered in the report are Alpha omega Semiconductor (U.S.), Fairchild Semiconductor (U.S.), Efficient Power Conversion Corporation (U.S.), Fuji Electric Co. Ltd (Japan), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), IceMOS Technology Corporation (U.K.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), International Rectifiers (U.S.), NXP semiconductors (Netherlands), ON semiconductors (U.S.), ROHM Co., Ltd. (Japan), STMicroelectronics N.V (Switzerland), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Vishay Intertechnology (U.S.), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan).
Key take Away
- Total revenue of the global Super Junction MOSFET market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 13.6% from 2013 to 2020.
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics; with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short-, medium-, and long-term landscapes
- Analysis of the global market with a special focus on the high-growth applications in each vertical and the fast growing application market segments
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging markets by application and by geography
- The key trends related to the materials, technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the market with respect to each type of the material, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions
- Identification of the emerging trends and analysis of the opportunities in the market, for the stakeholders, by identifying the high-growth segments of the Super Junction MOSFET market
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.