You are here
The Secret Weapon For 2.29 Billion USD Worth Bioliquid Heat and Power Generation Market 2022: Trends and Hidden Insights
The increased recycling of waste products, reduction in carbon emissions, and availability of technology to convert feedstocks to liquid biofuels are the major factors driving the bioliquid heat and power generation market.
The global bioliquid heat and power generation market was valued at USD 1.57 Billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.54%, during the forecast period, to reach USD 2.29 Billion by 2022. The increased recycling of waste products, reduction in carbon emissions, and availability of technology to convert feedstocks to liquid biofuels are the major factors driving the bioliquid heat and power generation market. Improving energy security is one of the major opportunities for this market.
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=225787530
The report segments the bioliquid heat and power generation market, by application, into heat production and electricity generation. The heat production segment is estimated to lead the bioliquid heat and power generation market in 2017. The heat production segment is also projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period due to the easy availability of feedstocks for heat production. In Europe, the major demand for heat production is from the residential sector. This will boost the overall heat production market.
Based on type, bioethanol segment accounted for the largest market size in 2016. Bioethanol is a type of bioliquid generated from feedstocks such as sugar, wheat, and maize. The bioethanol market accounted for more than half of the bioliquid heat and power generation market in 2016. These factors are expected to drive the bioethanol segment of the bioliquid heat and power generation market, by type.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=225787530
The bioliquid heat and power generation market has been analyzed with respect to 4 regions, namely, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. The market in Europe is expected to lead the global bioliquid heat and power generation market by 2022. The market size in this region can be attributed to the increasing focus on the renewable energy sector, of which bioliquid is a part. Countries such as Germany, the UK, and France are the key markets for bioliquid heat and power generation in Europe. The stringent regulatory framework regarding bioliquids in the region is expected to drive the market in Europe.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global bioliquid heat and power generation market based on application, type, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the bioliquid heat and power generation market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the bioliquid heat and power generation market with respect to individual growth trends and contributions of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for companies in this industry
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, investments and expansions, new product developments, and mergers & acquisitions in the bioliquid heat and power generation market
"Progressing Cavity Pump Market by Power Rating (Up to 50 hp, 51-150 hp, Above 150 hp), End User (Oil & Gas (Application, Well Type), Water & Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Chemical & Petrochemical, and Others), Region - Global Trends and Forecast to 2023"
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.