Regulatory Technology (RegTech) Market 2019- Global Industry Growth
Regulatory technology, also known as a “RegTech” is a new field within the financial services industry that utilizes information technology to enhance regulatory processes.
Scope of the Report:
The adoption of RegTech is the highest in Europe owing to strict and mandatory rules and directives for financial transactions and data protection. The cloud deployment mode offers enterprises to opt for SaaS on a subscription basis as per usage rather than incurring costs on hardware and infrastructure.
the global regulatory technology (regtech) market is valued at 1370 million usd in 2018 and is expected to reach 4060 million usd by the end of 2024, growing at a cagr of 24.2% between 2019 and 2024.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Regulatory Technology (RegTech).
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2019 and will be xx million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of xx%.
This report studies the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) market by product type and applications/end industries.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-regulatory-technology-2019-2024-120
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- NICE Actimize
- Targens GmbH
- Lombard Risk
- Agreement Express
- Exiger (DDIQ)
- Sysnet Global Solutions
- MindBridge Ai
- IdentityMind Global
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Risk Management
- Identity Management & Control
- Regulatory Reporting
- Transaction Monitoring
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Key questions addressed by the report:
- Where will all these developments take Regulatory Technology (RegTech) in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) market?
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/ict-and-media/global-regulatory-technology-2019-2024-120