You are here
Fragment Based Drug Discovery Services
Growing at an annualized rate of 10%, the fragment-based drug discovery market is estimated to be worth around USD 1.6 billion by 2030, claims Roots Analysis
Traditional drug discovery is associated with exorbitant investments, prolonged lead evolution timelines and high attrition rates; the fragment-based approach is a versatile technique, enabling researchers to mitigate a number of existing challenges
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of the “Fragment-based Drug Discovery Market: Library and Service Providers, 2020-2030” report to its list of offerings.
According to experts in this field, fragment-based drug discovery solutions have facilitated the identification of viable pharmacological leads against otherwise hard to target biomolecules. In fact, many service provider companies are offering fragment libraries and support to the medical research community in order to develop an appropriate intervention to treat the illness caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
To order this 245+ page report, which features 50+ figures and 70+ tables, please visit this link
Key Market Insights
Over 85 firms claim to offer fragment-based drug discovery services and technologies
Of these, more than 40 players were observed to provide both fragment-based libraries and technologies. It is worth mentioning that more than 55% of the service providers use biophysical techniques, namely X-ray crystallography, surface plasmon resonance, and nuclear magnetic resonance, for fragment screening / optimization.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players in the fragment-based drug discovery library and services market?
- What are the key biophysical techniques used by service providers for screening fragment libraries and lead optimization?
- Which types of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders in this domain?
- What is the likely cost-saving opportunity associated with the use of fragment-based drug discovery?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?t
or email email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- DNA-Encoded Libraries: Platforms and Services Market
- In Silico / Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market: Focus on Large Molecules (Antibodies, Proteins, Peptides, Nucleic Acid, Gene Therapy and Vectors), 2020-2030 (Including Structure Based Drug Discovery, Fragment Based Drug Discovery, Ligand Based Drug Discovery, Target Based Drug Discovery, Interface Based Drug Discovery Approaches)
- Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 - 2030
- Targeted Protein Degradation Market: Focus on Therapeutics and Technology Platforms (based on Degronimids, ENDTACs, Epichaperome Inhibitors, Hydrophobic Tags, IMiDs, LYTACs, Molecular Glues, PHOTACs, PROTACs, Protein Homeostatic Modulators, SARDs, SERDs, SNIPERs, and Specific BET and DUB Inhibitors), 2020-2030
- Antibody Discovery: Services and Platforms Market (2nd Edition), 2018-2028
Street name: A430, 4th Floor, Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66,
Pin Code: 160059
Contact Number: +14158003415
We provide market research and consulting in the pharmaceutical industry. Focussed on providing an informed and impartial view on key issues facing the industry, our research is primarily driven by an in-depth analysis covering the following parameters:
Research and development
Existing market landscape
Future Commercial potential
Regional growth drivers
Risks and opportunities
We specialise in analysing areas which have lacked quality research so far or require more focussed understanding within the broader industry. All our reports are structured in a way to enable the reader develop a thorough perspective on the given subject. Apart from writing reports on identified areas, we also provide bespoke research / consulting services dedicated to serve our clients in the best possible way.