You are here
Companion Diagnostics Market
Driven by the growing demand for personalized therapies, the companion diagnostics market is anticipated to grow at an annualized rate of ~7.5%, predicts Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030” report to its list of offerings.
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering companion diagnostics, including information on their geographical location, availability to patients, corresponding drug(s) / drug class, affiliated biomarkers, assay technique involved (in situ hybridization (ISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC), next generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and others), therapeutic area (oncological disorders, infectious diseases, metabolic disorders, neurological disorders, inflammatory disorders and others) and the type of sample required (tumor tissue, blood, bone marrow and others). It is worth noting that around 87% of the pipeline candidates are being developed for the treatment of oncological indications; of these, more than 35% are being investigated for the treatment of breast and lung cancer.
- Elaborate profiles of developers of companion diagnostics (shortlisted based on strength of product portfolio), featuring an overview of the company, its financial information (if available) and a detailed description of companion diagnostics available / under development. In addition, each profile includes a list of recent collaborations and the likely strategies that may be adopted by these players to support future growth.
- An in-depth brand positioning analysis of leading industry players (shortlisted based on strength of product portfolio), highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands, taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as strength of product portfolio, geographical presence / reach, recent collaborations, diversity in therapeutic focus and overall market position. It highlights the key strengths / competitive advantages, including our rationale justifying its position as a competitive entity in the market.
- An analysis of the partnerships and collaborations pertaining to companion diagnostics for the period 2014-2019, featuring a comprehensive set of analyses based on parameters, such as the type of partnership (R&D collaborations, licensing agreements, acquisitions, product development and / or commercialization agreements, manufacturing agreements, clinical trial agreements, and other relevant deals), affiliated biomarkers, therapeutic areas and the most active players. It is worth noting that product development agreement was the most popular type of deal inked in this domain, representing 33% of the total number of collaborations.
- A comparative analysis of the needs of different stakeholders (drug developers, diagnostic developers, testing laboratories, physicians, payers and patients) that are involved in this domain. The analysis features a qualitative assessment of the current and long-term needs of different stakeholders involved in this domain. It further compares the needs of the drug developers that are involved in development of companion diagnostic tests for their drug molecules, offering a combined perspective on the current and the future scenarios.
- A discussion on various steps involved in the development of a companion diagnostic test, namely R&D, clinical assessment, manufacturing and assembly, payer negotiation and marketing / sales activities. It also includes and assessment of the cost requirements across each of the aforementioned stages. It is worth mentioning that presently R&D costs are estimated to account for 30-33% of the total expenditure involved in the development of a companion diagnostic.
For additional details, please visit https://rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/companion-diagnostics-market-2nd-edition-2019-2030/251.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Street name: A430, 4th Floor, Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66,
Pin Code: 160059
Contact Number: +14158003415
We provide market research and consulting in the pharmaceutical industry. Focussed on providing an informed and impartial view on key issues facing the industry, our research is primarily driven by an in-depth analysis covering the following parameters:
Research and development
Existing market landscape
Future Commercial potential
Regional growth drivers
Risks and opportunities
We specialise in analysing areas which have lacked quality research so far or require more focussed understanding within the broader industry. All our reports are structured in a way to enable the reader develop a thorough perspective on the given subject. Apart from writing reports on identified areas, we also provide bespoke research / consulting services dedicated to serve our clients in the best possible way.