You are here
Check Out This Latest Trends and Insights of Distribution Boards Market till 2021
The distribution boards market is projected to reach USD 5.91 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
The distribution boards market is projected to reach USD 5.91 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The distribution board plays a crucial role in the power sector across various segments, including power generation, transmission & distribution, and equipment protection. The growing need to protect electrical networks and components, investments in renewable power plants, and increasing construction & infrastructural activities are expected to drive the global distribution boards market.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the leading players in the electric distribution boards market including ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), General Electric (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), and Eaton Corporation (Ireland). These players are trying to penetrate developing economies and are adopting various methods to increase their market share.
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=10103490
Scope of the Report:
- By Voltage Rating
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- By End-User
- Transmission & Distribution Utilities
- Manufacturing & Process Industries
- Commercial & Residential Infrastructure
- Others, including Marine, Mining, Offshore, Transportation, and Power Generation
- By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=10103490
The need to protect electrical devices and network components is expected to drive the demand for power distribution boards during the forecast period. Electricity access is increasing in countries across the world, with the emerging economies of regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa receiving foreign investments to develop their electricity infrastructure. Most developing countries have started shifting from an agrarian economy to the industrial and service sectors, thereby increasing the rate of urbanization.
The distribution boards market is primarily driven by the growing need to protect electrical networks and components, increasing transmission & distribution activities, power generation capacity additions, growth in the manufacturing and process industries, and rising commercial and residential construction activities.
Get Sample Copy of Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=10103490
Why buy this report?
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for distribution boards, and is therefore useful for suppliers and OEMs for reviewing production and distribution plans
- The report includes an analysis of key countries, by voltage rating of distribution boards (low voltage and medium voltage). It analyzes historical trends and provides a forecast for 2021, which would assist in strategic decision-making
- It presents a competitive landscape of the distribution boards market by analyzing recent market developments such as contracts & agreements, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches from key global market players. It helps to understand competitive strategies and plan respective initiatives
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.