You are here
The ADC Contract Manufacturing Market
Driven by the rapidly evolving pipeline of ADC therapeutics, the ADC contract manufacturing market is anticipated to grow at an annualized rate of around 11.9% during the period 2018-2030, predicts Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “ADC Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2018-2030” report to its list of offerings.
Tanya Bhardwaj, the principal analyst, stated, “Owing to the fact that ADC therapeutics are highly potent toxic molecules, their manufacturing requires elaborate technical capabilities, along with the required expertise and manufacturing acumen related to both biologics and highly potent chemical substances. Due to the aforementioned challenges, stakeholders are dependent on contract manufacturers for the supply of one or more components of their ADC product candidates.”
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
- An overview of the current status of the market with respect to the players involved in the manufacturing of ADCs. It is worth highlighting that, of the total number of stakeholders, close to 15 players claim to be one-stop-shops, providing end-to-end services for all the steps of ADC manufacturing. Further, over 80% of ADC contract manufacturers are based in either North America or Europe with facilities dedicated to ADC manufacturing / conjugation located in one or multiple regions.
- Elaborate profiles of the contract service providers that are either one-stop-shops (offering services from antibody manufacturing to fill/ finish operations) or offer conjugation services at the commercial scale. Each profile provides a brief overview of the company, its financial information, details on ADC manufacturing capabilities, location of facilities, recent developments, and a comprehensive future outlook.
- A comparative analysis of the key contract manufacturers based on various parameters, including company size, year of establishment, number of ADC manufacturing services offered, annual revenues, scale of operation, number of ADC development services offered and number of facilities for conjugation services.
- An analysis of the recent investments (since 2012) made in this domain, the proceeds of which were intended to be used for the expansion or establishment of new facilities dedicated to offering ADC related services. Over 60 of such developments were reported during the period 2012-H1 2018; of these, 65% of the instances were facility expansion project.
- An analysis of the recent collaborations focused on manufacturing of ADCs on the basis of year in which the agreement was signed, type of agreement, key players and the geographical distribution of this activity.
- An estimate of the overall ADC manufacturing / bioconjugation capacity (in grams / batch) of contract service providers highlighting the distribution of global capacity by size of the company / organization (small-sized, mid-sized and large-sized) and geography (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific). A major share (over 90%) of the capacity is installed in facilities of mid-large CMOs. Further, around 55% of the global ADC manufacturing capacity is installed in facilities based in Europe. This is attributed to the large number of bioconjugation facilities that are presently situated in this region.
- An overview of the ADCs that are already approved and those that are under development (clinical and preclinical), featuring information related to their current phase of development (wherever applicable), key target indications, developer company / organization, affiliated technology provider(s) and the type(s) of cytotoxin(s) and linker(s) used. It is worth mentioning that close to 80 ADCs are currently in the clinical stages of development.
- A review of the evolution of ADC conjugation technologies, highlighting the various types pf approaches that have been adopted in the past, and the different generations of linkers. It also highlights the competition between contemporary technology platforms.
- A comprehensive geographical clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various ADCs (approved / under development). It provides details related to the different types of payloads and linkers investigated / being investigated across various geographies, based on various parameters, such as the number of trials registered, phase of development and number of patients enrolled.
For additional details, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/adc-contract-manufacturing-market-3rd-edition-2018-2030/218.html
or email email@example.com
Street name: A430, 4th Floor, Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66,
Pin Code: 160059
Contact Number: +14158003415
We provide market research and consulting in the pharmaceutical industry. Focussed on providing an informed and impartial view on key issues facing the industry, our research is primarily driven by an in-depth analysis covering the following parameters:
Research and development
Existing market landscape
Future Commercial potential
Regional growth drivers
Risks and opportunities
We specialise in analysing areas which have lacked quality research so far or require more focussed understanding within the broader industry. All our reports are structured in a way to enable the reader develop a thorough perspective on the given subject. Apart from writing reports on identified areas, we also provide bespoke research / consulting services dedicated to serve our clients in the best possible way.